Skip to main content

China 2024 8/27

today we woke up ate breakfast at that place i forgot the name i keep forgetting but it was good we got a zhu zhu man tou in anticipation and mom was being mean threatening to eat it but we ate it anyway

[photo]

then 3ljg and a bunch of 3lj friends and lao yi and kang jun yi and his mei mei came and we drove like 45 minutes to a nong cun and it was super fun. Me and kang jun yi and his toy car were everywhere on the river, they took us to look at the pig, and we drove the car thru the river i didnt think it could do that. His remote control car is super bulky and the tires are super big and stuff and it navigated that rocky terrain very well and was able to steer rly well in the water, it only occasionally got stuck. he was so hyped about it it was fun, but that kid is quite loud and everything i wont get into it he is a character ive never heard someone say as many out of pocket things as him it was WILD LMAO. We also ate lunch there it was really nice it doesnt get fresher than that they literally killed a sheep that morning and we're keng'ing gu tou and they made this soup with like all the sheep liver and stuff and im ngl that was GAS but my mom didnt let me drink that much of the soup cuz i might have allergic reaction or something. The eggs were also rly good and fresh, and overall we were treated so well, i had a lot of fun, lowkey not enough fun we coudlve spent the afternoon there playing too. We found this like sheep foot bone thing in the morning and we were playing with it a bunch and then when we got back this kid kang jun yi GOT A RANDOM LIGHTER AND LIT IT ON FIRE and said it smelled good I LITERALLY TOLD HIM U CANT DO THAT AND HE DID IT IN SECRET AND THEN HE GRABBED A BIKE AND I WAS CHASING HIM AND SHT LMAO I HAVE A TON OF FOOTAGE 

[some photos]

then afterwards we drove back, me and mom took a bus to lao ye jia, talked for a bit, then we walked all the way to 2lj jia and watched him play chinese chess for a bit, then we walked all the way to lao yi jia and ate some shao mai it was good, mom didnt eat much tho she just drank the yogurt. We talked a lot on these walks and time passed by and here i am at lao yi jia. 4lj, 5lj, and you you came over earlier and im just writing this up, im kinda rushing this post cuz i wanna sleep so BET ITS OVER I CAN SLEEP NOW

______________________

a DAY diary

______________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire alarm in the dorm

  Something crazy, something memorable, and something hilarious happened yesterday.  So 11/6/23, let's do the typical day diary type stuff.  Here's what happened on November 6th  - It was a Monday, and usually I do push day on Mondays but I was super sore from running on Saturday and spending 3 hrs at the gym on Sunday playing basketball and doing pull day.   - So I woke up at 9:50 AM, got ready, and I didn't have a smoothie ready for this morning so I cut myself an apple and a banana and that was my breakfast. While this happened I checked canvas and my professor sent out an announcement that today's lecture was gonna be online again because she was still feeling sick.  - SO I took my lecture at my desk and it is harder to focus for sure but I still got it done because like she moves at a pretty fast pace in her lecture you always have to be on top of your game.  - After lecture, I think I chilled for a while and cubed a bit or something, but then I ordered grubhub to

casual productive tuesday + arian's slug story

 Today is Tuesday and here I am wrapping up how the day went. It was fairly uneventful I would say.   - Woke up at like 7:50 AM and got ready. I literally stopped telling myself to pull up to this class on time because there really is no need to and it feels so good to press that snooze button  - And so I went to my 8 AM class until 9:35 AM. I put in one earbud and litearlly finished my reading reflection due on Thursday during class which felt super satisfying. Literally that class is so soothing sometimes to do work because its just kids yapping making a nice environment for me to do work  - Then I went back to my room and did some cubing until around 10:50 AM  - Then I left at 10:50 AM cuz Jackson was coming back today at 11:20 AM and I don't wanna deal with his mom being in the room lol so I guess that means a very early lunch for me.  - After lunch I took a bike down to McHenry library. At this point it was like 12:00 PM. I stayed at the library for 2 hours where I wrote this

capitola on a peculiar saturday | DAY

10/21/23 DAY post So it's Saturday and I'm not home for the weekend. Let's run down what I did today, because it was quite a unique day.  - I wanna do a codeforces contest at 4 AM tomorrow  - Thus, I slept at 5 AM and woke up at 11 AM today, to kinda skew my sleep schedule or whatever  -  I went on like a bike ride and went to andres' room and went on omegle, thats how I killed the time to sleep at 5 AM  - So with the preface out of the way, let'st alk about today.  - SO 11 AM jackson's alarm woke me up, I was planning on waking up later but its whatever. He went home for the weekend.   - I drank a smoothie with strawberries, blueberries, and milk for breakfast. That stuff was pretty good tbh. I got a blender bottle and I have a code to the kitchen co-op so I use their blender to blend it, cuz the blender bottle cant blend strawberries cuz itsl iterally jsut a spring, it can only like mix soft things  - Then me, Raymon, Matthew, and Andres took an uber to Capito